Liminal.Earth is a map of extraordinary events and places around the world: everything from ghost & entity encounters, to strange animals sightings, UFOs, portals, local legends, and more!
Add to the map
To submit an entry for inclusion on the map, simply fill out the form below. Please be sure to read our Submission Guidelines and our TOS before submitting.
Dark Forces: Lanyard Zombies, Drones, Corporate Death Zones, Cupcake Shops, Etc.
Time Distortions: Travelers, Timehunters, “Deja Vu”, “Losing Time,” Etc.
Mythologies: Pre-Shamanic Deer Cults, Radical Gnostic Animism, etc.
Cryptoids: Bigfoot, Lycanthrops, Trolls, Ogres, Etc.
Thin Places: Ley Lines, Magic Fountains, Plant Sigils, Portals, etc.
Straight Up Ghosts: Creepy vibes, Poltergeists, EVPs, Stone Tape Theories, Class III Apparitions
High Weirdness: Fortean Phenomena, Floating Toblerone, Things That Just Don’t Make Sense
Classic UFO: Close Encounters, Sightings, etc.
Strange Animals: Bearing Gifts, Unusual Encounters, Fecal Divination, etc.
Visions: Dreams, Visions, Mystical Experiences, etc.
Randonaut Find: Something found with Randonautica.
We are looking for true tales of the strange, wonderful, unusual, & unexpected and the geographical locations where they occur. To be considered for inclusion, your submission should meet the following criteria:
- Genuine/authentic tales only
- First-person reports strongly preferred
- Unconventional & ‘high weirdness’ encouraged, as is ‘spooky nature stuff’
- Historical tales welcome, though under-represented/unknown preferred
- Tales from any cultures welcome, so long as are respectful, and avoid appropriation
- Don’t include anything disrespectful or mean in submitted stories (won’t be published)
- Don’t include exact private locations or personally identifying information in text of submitted stories (will be removed or edited before publication)
By submitting an entry, you are granting us permission to post it online, on the map, on social media, and on all materials that may be produced by us in conjunction with the map. You may contact us at any time to request removal of your entries, following our Terms of Service.
Please indicate in your submission (under ‘Name’) how you would like to be publicly credited. Pseudonyms, initials, or first name only are all okay.
Your email address will not be published.
Submissions are added in order of receipt, typically about a week after submitted. We will notify you if/when your submission has been added to the map.
RETURN TO THE FORM