Bally Hotel Mystery

Filter by

 

8/31/2009

DESCRIPTION

We were in Las Vegas and stayed at the Bally Hotel. My husband had half an hour of unexplained coughing (ended up with bruised ribs when we returned home and he went to the doctor) and was unable to breathe suddenly when we were in our room getting ready for a show. He felt better but we then had a strange time loss event where we were very confused. Years later I discovered that there was a huge fire when the Bally was the MGM. An employee died in our hotel room of smoke/CO2 inhalation. We are going back in two weeks to check it all out again now that we know what happened there. Lots of details on blog https://weirdlifepdx.blogspot.com/2019/01/high-strangeness-at-ballys-hotel-las.html (Part One).